It is essential that every material, sample and equipment can be easily stored and retrieved quickly when needed. Simplab allows to create a flexible storage layout and hierarchy and store materials, equipment or samples in compatible storage locations.
Some of the capabilities in the storage area of Simplab:
- Assign a storage location to each sample, material or equipment and always know where everything is located.
- Specify the physical location of all the samples and supplies in your lab, from storage rooms down to specific tubes and bottles.
- Define storage locations, rooms and hierarchies.
- Reserve a space for ordered products.
- Proposes storage locations based on logical rules like bio-safety, temperature etc.
- Quickly move materials and samples between storage locations.
- When the status of a parent location changes the children status changed automatically.
- Book an equipment/instrument (e.g. active air viable particle counter) for a specific location and time and make sure there are no booking collisions.
Quickly add samples, equipment and materials to be used in any lab activity (experiment, environmental monitoring and batch production) by booking resources and view the resource booking in a dynamic calendar.
Link, specify and execute tests electronically with color indicators and ability to capture results from external devices.
When an experiment or environmental monitoring fails you can quickly open a quality event or OOS directly from the specific test step.
Some of the capabilities in the environmental monitoring area of Simplab:
- Different EM experiments can be executed on a location (e.g. non-viable particle sampling, active air viable sampling, surface viable sampling, personnel Monitoring, passive air viable sampling).
- Select a room or location to sample and determine number and location of sample spots.
- You can log the results per sample point, per room or location.
- Set the expected results of each sample point/room (Active, Inactive, out-of trend, out-of specification).
- Start OOS investigation in case of action limit exceeded.
- Perform gram staining , incubate dishes, count bacterial and fungal colonies.
- Get alerts during the incubation in points in time you specify.
- Set thresholds that lead to alerts.
- The system automatically verifies test results against specifications.
- Generate reports for environmental monitoring data for specified time periods with specified data.
- See an overview of all the rooms in the facility and their status based on the latest environmental monitoring results.
- Get a summary (table) of tests, results, specifications and conclusion per room or sample point.